Discover a New Jeep Wrangler in City of Industry at Puente Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The most highly capable off-road machine in history just rolled into Puente Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. A new Jeep Wrangler is a state of the art off-road machine that refuses to lose against any terrain in America, even the most dangerous trails. Your Wrangler’s performance is upgraded in dozens of areas this year, with a redesigned grille and new half-door configuration. Transform your life with a brand new Jeep Wrangler in City of Industry! Our dealership serving City of Industry West Covina Anaheim Los Angeles
The newest Wrangler is a beast, built thick like steel and rugged like a wilderness. Those who choose a new Jeep Wrangler are in for a lot of compliments and questions from onlookers. Here are just a few of the newest features serving City of Industry West Covina Anaheim Los Angeles.
- Take advantage of a new MOPAR Door-Off Mirror Kit this year. If you’re not one to conquer terrain without your mirrors, you can shed the doors and still take your mirrors along with you this year.
- Enjoy a series of tops to choose from, including a Zipperless Black Sunrider Soft Top, Premium Tan Sunrider Soft Top, or Sky One-Touch Power Top. If you’d like to have one-button access to the sky above you, make sure to choose the One-Touch variant. This one is beautiful to see in action.
- Your windshield is ready for anything that comes its way this year. Jeep constructed the newest Wrangler’s windshield with Corning Gorilla Glass. It’s a lightweight windshield but one that can handle some of the fiercest debris from the off-road.
- Check out the latest Jeep Wrangler wheels. The High Tide variant grabs 17-inch Beadlock-Capable wheels, a Rubicon gets 17-inch Machined wheels with black pockets, and a High Altitude grabs 20-inch Fully-Painted aluminum wheels. You’re riding on wheels of glory if you buy this year’s Wrangler.
- The fender flares on the Wrangler make it more welcoming to off-road tires. You’ll be able to embolden your Wrangler with up to 35-inch tires this year. They’re a trail rated work of art.
Other Valuable Features
The commander of a new Wrangler has more than a few toys to enjoy on their interior. Everything begins with a more freedom-inspiring visual from the inside looking out. You’ll be able to go windshield down, doors off, and top gone in just the blink of an eye. That’s just the start.
- Are you ready to rock? Check out the Aline nine-speaker premium audio system that’s available for your interior. You’re going to have a lot of fun playing the part of DJ to your guests.
- If you’re someone who doesn’t stay inside just because it’s raining or snowing, you’ll love the heated front seats and heated mirrors available on the newest Wrangler. There’s no need to suffer through the cold in your off-roader. On days when the doors and top stay on, crank up the heat to your own liking.
- New interior colors are all throughout the trim lineup this year. The Sport features Black/Heritage tan cloth seating, and things only get more upscale from there. A High Altitude gets Global Black/Steel Gray leather-trimmed interior. An aluminum look for your interior accents is also amazing to behold.
- Stay confident with this year’s driver-assist platform. Jeep rides through with powerful safety features like Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection, Forward Collision Warning, and Adaptive Cruise Control.
- Your performance is dictated by one of four engine choices, including a 2.0L turbocharged engine with 270 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. Three 4X4 systems are available this year, including Command-Trac, Selec-Trac, or Rock-Trac.
Test Drive a New Jeep Wrangler at Puente Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Do you want a new Jeep Wrangler in City of Industry? Just contact our team to learn more about the newest Wrangler leading the off-road pack this year. We also welcome financing applications and test drives at our dealership. We hope to help you make a great deal on this amazing off-roader.