Discover a New Jeep Grand Cherokee in City of Industry at Puente Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee in City of Industry is a gift to American families. Modeled after the sprawling natural beauties of the American frontiers of the past, the model is something of a frontier itself. At Puente Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we believe in introducing you to the models that make the biggest impact on our communities. The Grand Cherokee is such a model serving City of Industry West Covina Anaheim Los Angeles. Many families will make some of their most endearing memories in the cabin of this luxury SUV.
No one argues that the interior is the only thing a new Jeep Grand Cherokee has to offer, but it’s definitely the most impressive gift the Grand Cherokee has to offer this year. Jeep calls it a “comfort zone” that gives up its secret luxuries steadily as the years go by. Just when you think you’ve enjoyed everything there is to enjoy about the Grand Cherokee, you’ll notice an extra app available, an extra soft touch area of the cab, or an extra driver’s mode you hadn’t thought to test out yet. It’s a gift that keeps giving.
- You don’t have to go to a spa just to get a massage anymore. The Grand Cherokee has massaging front seats to soothe away weary nerves. The front seats also have one of the most advanced memory setting systems in this class.
- Do you need a little light in your life? Let it shine with interior ambient LED lighting that’s fully programmable. The lights span across the door panels and dash to create a soothing calming effect throughout the entire cabin. Of course, you set the color. Maybe it’s an exciting day where you’re seeing red, or maybe you need a calmer, blue tone to set the mood.
- The cabin of the Grand Cherokee features a menu of full leather options to choose from. A Trailhawk comes in Global Black Capri leather, and the Summit Reserve features a gorgeous Tupelo/Black Palermo leather design. Jeep carefully does the accent stitching different in each of the model’s trims, so you get a customized look that suits your style.
- There’s room for everything in your Grand Cherokee! The model’s 84.6 cubic feet of potential cargo capacity is easy to access thanks to fold-down or one-touch second (or third) row seating options.
- For the first time in history, the Jeep Grand Cherokee gets a third row seating option. If you want that third row on your new Jeep Grand Cherokee in City of Industry, please let our dealership serving City of Industry West Covina Anaheim Los Angeles know.
Other Valuable Features
The Grand Cherokee is so luxurious that people often forget it’s an off-roader, too. Don’t forget to have fun with your most underrated toys.
- Selec-Terrain traction management gives you a customized drive style when the going gets rough. Choose from options like Rock, Snow, or Mud/Sand. You’ll get through anything in the Grand Cherokee.
- A new Quadra-Lift suspension system has an auto-lowering feature that raises or lowers your suspension as needed. You can go from highway to mountain stream in just the blink of an eye, all courtesy of your Grand Cherokee.
- Get up to 375 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque from your Grand Cherokee’s 2.0L I4 DOHC turbocharged PHEV engine. Not ready for more electric choices? Choose the 5.7L HEMI V8 and grab 357 horsepower and 390 lb-ft of torque. Standard power this year begins at 293 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. That translates into up to 7,200 pounds of towing capacity.
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee at Puente Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Exciting changes are coming to the new Grand Cherokee this year. Look out for a third row seating option and heightened luxury on the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L. If you’d like to take the newest Grand Cherokee out for a spin, please contact our sales team right away. We’ll get you scheduled. If you’ve already decided to buy, our finance department is ready to get you financed for this amazing new Grand Cherokee model.